March 10, 2017 | UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Yikes, I’m sorry I broke my promise to get this website revamped! So much has happened since the last update (below). Click here to get an update since December, 2016.
For now, please keep my boyfriend, Scott Tucker, and his family in your thoughts and prayers. My love’s father recently and unexpectedly passed. Here are sites where you can send your condolences:
We appreciate your love and support in celebrating Mr. Tucker’s life. <3
Thanks of your patience in getting this site updated. Until then, enjoy our puppy’s social media feed:
September 28th, 2016 | UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Hello friends! Lot’s a fun things have been happening with my life this year and I’ve been feeling an itch to revamp this site again. It’s my plan to have this website revamped by new years – Jan. 1st, 2017 (there, it’s in my calendar now. Lol). Until then, here’s what I have lined up for the rest of the year:
- Speaking once again at the 2nd Annual Social Media Conference by Let’s Network USA Business Networking this Friday – YIKES! Lol I’m the last speaker before lunchtime – just like last year! Purchase your tickets now at: http://sdsocialmediaconference.com/
- 10 Year High School Reunion this Saturday!!! Luckily, I think I have an outfit in mind. 🙂
- Director of South Bay San Diego Leads Club – Just became the new director! It’s been… I think two years or so since I ran a networking group and I’m honored to be running one once again. I’ve been part of this group for nearly three years now and they’ve been amazing to the growth of my company. LIKE US on Facebook! 🙂 (Also revamping this page, btw.)
- Teaching! I’ve been asked by Youth Campaigns to teach what I love – social media! Never thought I’d be teaching, but here I am! Lol
- Table Leader for Propel Women – One my third season and second time as a table leader for my favorite, near and dear to my heart, spiritual growth group. You ladies keep me CENTERED and SANE with your undying love for Christ and the least I can do is give back and SERVE.
- Traveling – Big Sur, Monterey, Sacramento, Los Angeles (if LA even counts, lol) for professional growth and SPARTAN RACES. AROO!
- And a bunch of other fun stuff – Events, MY BIRTHDAY, holidays. And of course, growing my company, working on personal projects, blah blah blah. 😛
Quick personal background:
- Military baby born in Yokosuka, Japan (no, I’m Filipino American, NOT Japanese. Lol).
- Middle child, l-l-l-love my adult baby sister (five years younger).
- My dad was an engineer in the navy and deployed months at a time. He passed when I was 10 years old. How he passed is still unknown.
- HEALING from my personal fight against my fears of abandonment, narcissistic abuse, and the imposter syndrome.
- A proud Chula Vista resident since 1998 – I live five minutes away from my mom. Lol
- Bachelor’s in Journalism emphasis Public Relations at San Diego State University – GO AZTECS!
- Started my self-employment journey in the networking marketing industry in 2010.
- Launched my first startup in March 2013 and continue to run it today – global team and nationwide clients – from the comfort of my laptop.
What’s in it for you?
So the original intent of this blog was to be a resource for South Bay San Diego entrepreneurs and professionals that are looking for local connections, resources, products, services, events, as well as entrepreneurial inspiration. If you’d like to share in my collection of local connections, resources, events, and entrepreneurial stories, let’s network! I enjoy being personable and HUMAN. You can contact me at any of my contact info on the right column of my website.
Robert Kiyosaki says it best, “The richest people in the world look for and build networks; everyone else looks for work.” I look forward to connecting with you. 🙂
Read My Latest Blog Entry
A December to Remember – 2016